Cocoa Beach, is an hour’s drive east of Orlando on Florida’s beautiful Space Coast.
The Space Coast Area has great attractions like the Kennedy Space Center. In Cocoa Beach you can watch a space launch from the Beach! Kennedy and Cape Canaveral Space Launch Centers are just a few miles to the north. The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is less than 30 minutes away.
Cocoa Beach is the closest Beach to Orlando The Orlando Area attractions feature Disney World, Epcot, Universal and MGM Studios all which are all within 60 miles of Cocoa Beach.
Cocoa Beach is just minutes from Florida’s fastest growing port – Port Canaveral. There you will find world class cruise terminals with cruises to Caribbean destinations or take a day cruise aboard a casino ship. Deep-sea fishing boats and day sails are also available at the Port. Port Canaveral is home to The Disney Cruise Line (We LOVE Mickey!) as well as Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and Carnival.
Within the Cocoa Beach city limits you will find:
• 6 miles of ocean beaches with excellent beach access from one end of the city to the other
• 3 oceanfront parks with restrooms, showers and picnic tables
• A 27-hole public golf course on the Banana River
• An outdoor heated and cooled 50 meter public swimming pool
• State of Art- Skate Park
• Numerous children’s playgrounds throughout the city
• A public tennis complex with lighted courts
• Excellent hotel / motel accommodations – all major chains represented as well as smaller “mom and pop” motels and timeshares
• A wide range of dining choices to fit the taste buds and budget of everyone
• Over 30 public transportation stops throughout Cocoa Beach.
• Tours of the Banana River Lagoon by boat or kayak – see marine life and wildlife in their natural habitat.
What do you love about Cocoa Beach?
Photos and News